Sometimes your cruise ship may be too large to dock at certain destinations. When this happens, you'll likely board a tender, which is a smaller boat, and take that to shore. In this video we go over everything you need to know about tendering.
- What are tenders?
- How do you know where to board a tender?
- What considerations are there for tender ports?
Links mentioned in this video:
- Booking Shore Excursions Independently vs Booking Through the Cruise Line
- "I'm worried I'll get seasick. Do you feel the ship move?" How to avoid motion sickness on cruise ships.
- First Timer Tips
- CruiseHabit Message Boards
Want your own awesome Muster Drill shirt?