Highlights from this trip:
- Carnival Conqeust 3-Night Cruise Recap
- Carnival Conquest Day 1 - Our 1st Carnival Cruise in 16 Years?!
- Tropical Depression at Sea on Carnival Conquest - Day 2
- This feels like a cruise! | Bimini, Bahamas | Carnival Conquest - Day 3
- Carnival Conquest | Verandah Room 1114 | Full Walk Through Cabin Tour
Several years ago we visited Carnival Conquest for the day, and we've not stopped talking about it since. (You can get a glimpse of the ship and read all about it here). The decor is almost certainly like nothing you've ever seen. If you want to see French Impressionism turned to 11 and sailing at 18 knots, then you're in luck. It's also been a very long time since we sailed Carnival, so after years of Larissa telling Billy she really wants to spend more time on this unique ship, we're doing just that. our three night cruise will visit Bimini in the Bahmas, about a month before we're back in the same port for our July group cruise! - Join Us!