Celebrity Drink Package Upgrade - Cruise Chat - CruiseHabit Cruise Community Jump to content

Celebrity Drink Package Upgrade

karl_nj

How much does it cost to upgrade from the "included" Classic drink package to the Premium drink package onboard?  Trying to figure out if it's any cheaper to upgrade before boarding, or if I should just wait until i'm onboard, and maybe wait a day or two before i upgrade. 

I'm currently at the "Select" tier in Captains Club, due to matching my Royal C&A status, but can't figure out if my "5% pre-cruise drink package upgrade" discount is showing online or not. Do I need to call in to get this discount?

Also, does anyone happen to know how much the unlimited photo package costs onboard?

Uograding the package is $12/day/person minus your C&A discount if you do it in advance. 

I'm not sure the coat of the photo package. I may have it at home but am out for a while. 

Disney nut, cruise fiend, tech geek, condescending elitist.
I talk ship at CruiseHabit.com
Frequent 'No One Else Was Available' guest on RoyalCaribbeanblog.com/podcast

9 hours ago, CruiseHabit Bill said:

Uograding the package is $12/day/person minus your C&A discount if you do it in advance. 

I'm not sure the coat of the photo package. I may have it at home but am out for a while. 

Ok, thanks!  And it looks like the $12/day includes the 20% grat.

So I don't see my Captains Club discount in the cruise planner, I guess i need to call them about that.  Not that 5% is a huge discount.

I'm kicking myself because both the photo package and the drink package upgrade was at a great price until a couple of days ago.  I didn't really realize it was a sale, or I would have moved faster.

I don't recall if my CC discount was reflected before checkout or not, but it did apply (in my case). 

I've never noticed a discount on the drink package upgrade. What was the offer you saw?

Disney nut, cruise fiend, tech geek, condescending elitist.
I talk ship at CruiseHabit.com
Frequent 'No One Else Was Available' guest on RoyalCaribbeanblog.com/podcast

Just now, CruiseHabit Bill said:

I don't recall if my CC discount was reflected before checkout or not, but it did apply (in my case). 

I've never noticed a discount on the drink package upgrade. What was the offer you saw?

$10.80/day.  Which would have been 10% off ($9/day base + $1.80/day grat)

Now i'm seeing $12/day.  ($10/day base + $2/day grat)

The digital photo package was also $99 and now it's $199.